Managing your brand as a strategic asset will deliver your organisation:
- Increased trust and loyalty from existing customers
- New customers who are seeking better value
- Increased recognition in the marketplace of what your brand stands for
- An ability to attract and retain the best people
- Reduced customer churn and increased market share
- Increased brand equity and reputation
- Engaged, committed and productive employees
- Overall improved business performance
The Right Group’s proprietary processes in organisational branding cover three highly related and integrated areas:
Our approach is not rigid, rather a suite of customised branding service solutions that will assist different companies at different stages of the strategic Brand Management Process.
How we can create value for your organisation:
The Right Group’s BrandMAP™ program is designed to assist organisations develop their unique brand DNA and future strategic brand position into a credible and compelling stakeholder promise.
The outcomes of BrandMAP™ are a commercially driven brand & culture plan which is aligned with the organisation. The program can be tailored to meet clients’ individual requirements across three key stages:
Internal Brand Audit
- Understanding strategic priorities and business strategies.
- Management and employee feedback (interviews with management, employee engagement workshops, employee surveys).
External Brand Audit
- Market research to understand perceptions of the brand (customers, non-customers, channel partners, local communities etc).
- Review competitor brand positioning.
Brand & Culture Strategy Blueprint
- Outlines an optimal strategic direction for the brand and internal culture, which is based on key insights gained from the internal and external audit findings.
Key questions addressed:
- How can your brand be a driver of your organisation’s future success?
- Who are your primary stakeholders and what are their perceptions of your brand relative to your competitors?
- What are your customer’s purchasing needs and behaviours, and how do you perform in their eyes?
- Who are your competitors and how are their brands positioned in the marketplace?
- What do your staff think and feel about your organisation?
- How engaged are your employees?
- Are gaps evident between the vision, internal culture and image of your organisation?
- Do you have sufficient resources to successfully manage your brand and internal culture?
Click here to discover how to live and breathe your brand.
Contact our team of experts in Perth or Sydney to find out more about our branding services.contact us