The primary advantage of in-depth interviews is that they provide rich contextual information that cannot be gathered through other quantitative collection methods, such as surveys.
- Professionally trained, mature age interviewers
- Interviewee confidentiality assurance
- Customised interview outlines / scripts
- Actionable reporting
- Client presentations to identify issues, implications and establish priorities
- Latest technology used, iPads
- Digitally recorded (with consent from interviewees)